Oil & Gas Decommissioning Services
Scotoil Services (A Tradebe Company) is a leading provider of sustainable environmental solutions for the oil and gas industry. With over 35 years' of experience providing decontamination, disposal and NORM (Naturally Occuring Radioactive Material) services in the North Sea, Gulf and further afield.
- On & Offshore Radiological Services
- Radiation Protection Supervision
- Water Jetting & Decontamination
- In-house Radiochemical, Hydrocarbon & Heavy Metal Analysis
- Radiation Detection Equipment Sales, Services & Calibration
- High Temperature Incineration, Solvent Distillation, Physio-chemical Treatment
- Heat Exchanger Plate Cleaning
- Sea-life Removal
- Decommissioning Quayside Permits
- NORM Awareness Training
- Waste Transfer Station
- DGSA Services
- NORM Surveys
With over 300 oil and gas fields, the North Sea will present Operators with the unprecedented challenge to safely and cost-effectively decommission large complex structures that have come to the end of their operational life.
Scotoil Services (A Tradebe Company) is one of the longest standing companies in the industry. Informed by decades of practical expertise, we offer proven decommissioning and waste management services to help Operators overcome the arising future challenges.
Decommissioning services include:
- In-house NORM Analysis (Radiochemical, Hydrocarbon & Heavy Metal)
- Radiation Protection Supervision (RPS)
- Size Reduction
- NORM Equipment Decontamination
- NORM Handling, Packaging, Storage & High Temperature Incineration
- Sea-life Removal
- Receipt, Sort & Recycling / Disposal of Other Hazardous Waste
- In-house Radiation Detection Monitors Sales, Service & Calibration
- NORM Awareness Training Courses
Scotoil Services has three permitted and licensed decommissioning quaysides at Aberdeen, Peterhead and Montrose, providing the capacity to simultaneously handle multiple decommissioning projects. These technically advanced sites can accept and handle large structures, including NORM contaminated equipment and wastes. Scotoil Services vast site based at the Aberdeen Port, is the UK’s premier onshore facility authorised for the receipt, decontamination and disposal of NORM.
We have significant experience dealing with a wide portfolio of projects with varying size and budget. With our breadth of services and customer focused approach, we can offer bespoke, tailored solutions that minimise risk, save time and money.
We work with Operators to extract the maximum value from their platforms and structures through identifying and establishing routes for materials that can be reused, recycled or recovered.
Treating Your Wastes
- NORM Scale & Sludge
- Sand & Wax
- Oily Sludges
- Mercury Contaminated
- Asbestos Contaminated
- Spools, Valves, Pumps
- Methanol / MEG
- Cleaning Fluids
- Drilling Muds
- PPE / Secondary Waste